This degree program is typically delivered over 4 years at full time, including a year in work placement.
Year 1 Modules Include:
- The Development and Management of British Habitats
- The Agricultural Industry – Scheme Specific Skills
- Study and Communication Skills
- Soils and their Management
- Marketing Principles
- Introduction to Management
- Introduction to Livestock Production Systems
- Crop and Grassland Management
- Business, Economics and Land Use
- Business Environment
- Agricultural Technology
Year 2 Modules Include:
- Research Methods
- Organisational Behaviour
- Marketing Management
- Livestock Production Systems
- Food, Farming and the Environment
- Farm Business Management and Appraisal
- Agronomy and Crop Improvement
You will undertake a year of work experience at this point. You’ll develop key professional skills as well as the experience you will need to take on a management level agricultural role when you graduate. You’ll write about your experiences.
Year 4 Modules:
Year 4 modules are not yet listed for the upcoming year. Please check the course website for updates.