This degree program is typically delivered over a single year at full time.
Core Modules Include:
- Advanced Software Engineering
You’ll examine current research and issues within the software engineering field.
- Agile Software Development Project
You’ll work on a group project delivering a product using agile processes.
- Fundamentals of Intelligent Systems
This module explores the core elements of AI and AI based systems.
- Internet Technologies
You’ll explore the background of the internet as well as emerging research.
- MSc Project
This will be the project on which you will base your dissertation.
- Modelling, Managing and Securing Data
You’ll explore good data handling policy, especially in terms of privacy and consistency.
- Statistical Concepts, Methods and Tools
This module will give you the tools you need to use statistics properly
- The Object Oriented Programming Paradigm
This module explores the Object Oriented approach to programming.
Optional Modules Include:
- Applied Data Mining
- Machine Learning for Intelligent Systems
- Mobile Solutions