This degree program is delivered over a single year for most students. There are four core modules as well as your choice of any four optional modules. You will also take a 60 credit dissertation or dissertation equivalent module.
- Comparative Corporate Governance
Here you will explore modern conceptions of transparency and accountability in terms of corporate governance.
- Finance for Managers
In this module you will explore financial management and control in an organisational context.
- Management Research
Here you’ll explore methods of research which lend themselves well to management.
- Organisations and People
In this module you’ll explore Organisational Behaviour and Human Resource Management.
- Competition Law
- Consumer Law
- Contemporary Issues in Management
- Credit and Security Law
- Industrial Property Law
- Intellectual Property Law
- International Commercial Arbitration
- International Corporate Finance Law and Merger Regulation Law:
- International Environmental Law
- International Taxation Law
- Knowledge Management
- Marketing Strategy
- New Venture Creation
- World Trade Law