This degree program is typically delivered over a single year of three terms at full time.
Term 1 Modules Include:
- Global Marketing Management
- Managing Financial Performance
- Strategic Human Resources Management
Term 2 Modules Include:
- Enterprise, Innovation and Creativity
- International Operations and Project Management
- Strategic Leadership and Organisational Transformation
Term 3 Modules Include:
- Contemporary Strategic Management in Global Contexts
- Research Methods and Dissertation
- Research Methods and Internship Management Project
If you opt for the Dissertation, you’ll have to deliver a major piece of research which demonstrates both your practical and theoretical mastery of the IMBA material. If you opt for the Management Project, you’ll undertake an 8 week internship which will allow you to conduct independent research as well as learning many practical skills in a real world context.
Either option should help you to build on your existing management skills, as well as adding new competencies in data synthesis, critical analysis, problem solving and project management.