This is a 3 semester program, and can be taken over a single year or 16 months for full time students.
- International Accounting & Analysis
You’ll learn to produce financial statements, and understand the regulations which define them.
- International Corporate Finance
You’ll study how corporate financial decisions are made in an international organisation, and address strategy.
- Economics of Money & Financial Markets
Understanding the economic basis of the currency system, with special attention to financial markets.
- International Investment Management
Understanding global investment markets and managing risk within them.
- Portfolio Construction & Theory
Structuring complex portfolios of financial assets.
- Emerging Market Economies
Understanding the issues which face these economies and the political and social changes likely to occur within them.
- Research Project with Optional Work Experience
This will be a substantial research piece on a topic that plays to your interests and career path. This may involve a working placement.