This degree program is typically delivered over 3 years at full time. Part time options are also available.
In your first year, you’ll learn the basics of managing any kind of business, as well as studying operations in an aviation industry context.
- Supply Chain and Logistics Management
- Fundamentals of Aviation Management
- Environmental Management
- Business and Information Systems
- Aviation Operations
- Aviation Legislation
In year 2 of the program, you’ll learn more about business functions in general as well as studying the law, safety and security aspects of the industry.
- Quality Assurance
- Global Marketing
- Financial Management and Economics
- Aviation Security Management
- Aviation Safety Management
- Aviation Law (Employment)
In your final year you’ll complete an extensive research project, as well as taking a few capstone modules.
- Project Management
- Advances in Aviation
- Human Factors in Aviation
- Aviation Research Project (Individual)
- Aviation Law (Transportation of Goods)