This degree program is typically delivered over a single year of 3 semesters.
- Corporate Finance And Risk
This module will teach you to assess risk in terms of potential investments and other financial opportunities modern businesses face.
- Current Issues in Accounting, Banking & Finance
This module looks at the issues which organisations are struggling to deal with even now, and the risks and opportunities on the near horizon.
- Global Financial Institutions
Here you’ll learn about the unique global economic landscape today’s banks and financial services organisations find themselves in.
- Research Methods
In this module, you’ll study the quantitative research methods financial and banking professionals use to guide their decisions.
- Wealth Management
Here you’ll look at the functions of wealth management as a financial service.
Optional Modules (choose any 2):
- Capital Markets And Derivatives
- Innovation and Risk Management
- International Political Economy
- Islamic Investment Banking
- Management of Finance
- Professional Work Experience
- Quantitative Finance