This degree program is typically delivered over a single year of 3 semesters.
- International Business Law
- Transnational Commercial Law
- Business and Crime
- The Role of Business in Society
- Legal Research Skills and Reasoning
In addition, you’ll be able to choose a particular pathway for your degree. By selecting one of the pathways listed below, you will not only earn a more specialised LLM degree, you’ll gain skills that employers in your industry desperately demand.
Note that certain modules (and therefore certain degree pathways) will only be offered if there is enough interest to ensure a minimum class size.
Optional Pathways (choose one):
- Legal Aspects of International Finance
- Legal Issues in Mergers and Acquisitions
Information Technology and Intellectual Property
- E-Commerce and Security
- Legal Applications and Intellectual Property in Technology
- Entrepreneurship and Law
- Creativity, Marketing and Enterprise
Employment and Human Resources
- Managing People in a Global Context
- Employment Law and Practice