This course is typically delivered over a single year, in three stages. The first two terms consist of taught modules of the core curriculum. These will combine to give you a deep understanding of many aspects of the banking, economics and banking industries on an international level. The last term will see you research and complete a dissertation.
- International Banking 15 credits
- Issues in Money Banking and Finance 15 credits
- Macroeconomics 15 credits
- Microeconomics: Economics of Uncertainty 15 credits
- Principles of Finance 15 credits
- Principles of Money and Banking 15 credits
- Quantitative Methods 15 credits
The Dissertation is worth 60 credits.
Note that these modules are given as examples, and the list is subject to change.