This degree program is typically delivered over a single year, but can stretch to as many as 3 years if taken at part time around existing commitments or your current career.
You’ll learn how international financial reporting is accomplished, and the issues affecting it. You’ll learn to apply Management Accounting principles within a theoretical framework. You’ll learn how capital is raised and then used to create and structure business organisations. You’ll study academic and business-oriented research techniques with an eye towards your Dissertation. You’ll also explore tax policy, social responsibility and ways to excel within your chosen profession.
• Contemporary Issues in International Financial Reporting
• An Evaluation of Management Accounting
• Applied Corporate Finance
• Research Methods
• Applied trading
• Behavioural Finance
• Business Analytics
• Governance and Social Responsibility
• International Taxation Policy
• Portfolio Management
• Knowing and Developing Yourself for Professional Success
• Business Research Project