This degree program is typically delivered over 16 months at full time or over as many as 3 years at part time, depending on your availability and other commitments.
- Global Marketing Strategy
This module looks at the challenges that global B2B and B2C businesses face as well as winning strategies which address them.
- Product and Service Innovation and Global Logistics
Here you’ll explore the way the entrepreneurial mind-set relates to innovating products and services for the public, private and not for profit sectors.
- Developing Personal and Professional Competence
This module will see you taking a consultancy placement, internship, volunteer role or a term studying abroad to explore professional development.
- Consumer-Led Sustainable Marketing
This module will demystify sustainable, consumer-led marketing techniques and practices.
- Global Branding and Integrated Marketing Communications
Here, you’ll explore new ways to market a brand via digital channels.
- Research Project: Design and Methods
This module looks at research methods and time management skills.