This degree program is typically delivered over 16 months at full time or over as many as 3 years at part time, depending on your availability and other commitments.
This is an extended program, and different exit certifications are available. Successful completion will result in either an MSc, PgCert or PgDip, depending on the number of modules taken.
- At a minimum, students may exit with a Postgraduate Certificate in Human Resource Management (PGCert).
- By successfully completing more modules, the student would qualify for a Postgraduate Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGDip).
- By completing the Research Dissertation as well, graduates would receive the full MSc.
- Resourcing and Talent Management
- Research Design and Critical Inquiry
- Professional and Personal Competence Development for HR Managers
- Performance Management
- Organisational Change and Responsible Leadership
- MSc students only: Employment Law for HR Practitioners
- Managing Employment Relationships
- Human Resource Management Research Project
- HRM in International Contexts
- HRD Strategies in Practice
- Business Investigation Report (PgD students only)