This degree program is delivered over 3 years at full time, or 4 to 6 years at part time. A year of industrial placement can also be added.
In your first year you’ll study the basics, developing a broad understanding of Computer Science, programming and the internet.
- Fundamentals of Computer Science
- Mathematical Modelling for Problem Solving
- Introduction to Programming
- Web Development
- Problem Solving for Computer Science
In your second year you’ll dive deeper into programming and development, as well as producing several pieces of working software.
- Principles and Applications of Programming
- Data, Networks and the Web
- Algorithms and Data Structures
- Software Projects
This optional placement year allows you to put your skills to use and develop your first professional contacts.
In your final year you’ll select optional modules and complete a major CS project.
- Neural Networks
- Computer Security
- Data Mining
- Artificial Intelligence
- Physical Computing
Digital Venture Creation