This is a 3 year program, with different exit certifications available after every year. Successful completion will result in either an MSc, PgCert or PgDip, depending on the number of modules taken.
- If modules 1-3 are successfully completed (60 credits in total), a student could exit with a Postgraduate Certificate in Advanced Health Assessment & Clinical Decision Making (PGCert)
- If modules 5, 5 and 6 are also completed successfully (and additional 150 credits), an exiting student would qualify for a Postgraduate Diploma in Advancing Clinical Practice (PGDip).
- If module 7 is also completed successfully (an additional 60 credits), graduates would receive the full MSc in Advanced Clinical Practice.
Over these three years you’ll have access to a range of required and optional modules, including:
- Advanced Work-Based Practice Project
- Clinical Leadership
- Health Assessment in Clinical Practice
- Independent and Supplementary Prescribing for Allied Health Professionals
- Independent and Supplementary Prescribing for Nurses and Midwives
- Independent Prescribing (Pharmacy)
- Introduction to Clinical Effectiveness