This is a 1 year program delivered over three semesters. In addition to your compulsory modules, you’ll have some choice as to which optional modules you take. This will allow you to choose your own specialty.
You have several different degree choices, depending on your success with each set of modules.
- Completing 180 credits of modules (including your choice of dissertation or final project) with a pass or better will earn you an MA in Management.
- Completing 180 credits of modules (including your choice of dissertation or final project) with excellent marks can earn you an MA in Management with Distinction.
- Completing 120 credits of module passes (without a dissertation or final project) will earn you a Postgraduate Diploma in Management.
- Completing at least 60 credits of module passes will earn you a Postgraduate Certificate.
Semester 1 Modules:
- Accounting for Decision Making
- Critical Management Studies
- Globalisation and International Management
- Introduction to Research
- Operations Management and Supply
Semester 2 Modules:
- Creativity and Personal Development
- Research Methods
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Strategy and Information Management
Semester 3 Optional Modules (choose one)
- Applied Company Research Project