Your first year of this program will see you taking a set of core modules which are identical for all of King’s College’s LLB programs. At the end of that first year, many students choose to apply for an LLB Pathway Option such as:
- English Law & American Law (LLB and JD)
- English Law with Australian Law (LLB)
- English Law with Hong Kong Law (LLB and LLM)
- Law with American Legal Studies (LLB)
- Law with European Legal Studies (LLB)
- Law with Transnational Legal Studies (LLB)
Alternatively, you may apply to take an LLM over the course of your third year at NUS in Singapore as part of a student exchange program. This will also count towards your King’s College LLB.