This program is typically delivered over three years at full time. However, it is available with an integrated foundation year or a year in working placement, making it a four year program if either of those routes are taken. Part time options are also available.
Students who are returning to degree level education after a long absence or who do not meet the typical entry requirements for a BSc course may wish to take the optional Foundation Year. This includes content a wide range of different social sciences as well as study skills generally.
Year 1 Modules Include:
- Economics Quantitatively Treated 1
- Economic Policy and Principles
- Becoming an Economist
Year 2 Modules Include:
- Economics Quantitatively Treated 2
- Competition and the Firm
Year 3 Modules Include:
- Working as an Economist
- Money, Banking and Financial Markets
- Mathematical Economics
- International Trade and Finance
- Economics of Organisations and Strategy
- Advanced Economic Policy and Principles