This program is typically delivered over three years at full time.
Your first year you’ll learn the basics of business, from the perspective of operations management, marketing, accounting. Business economics and from an ethical and legal point of view.
- Ethics, Society and Employability
- Management and Financial Accounting
- Management and Organisational Behaviour
- Marketing Fundamentals
- Operations Management
- Principles and Applications of Macroeconomics
- Programme Level Assessment
In year two you’ll learn about the UK and global banking systems, capital structures, leadership nd management, and how the value of a business is assessed.
- Business Research
- Financial Management
- Marketing Communications
- People Management
- Principles of International Business
- Professional Development and Placement
In your final year you’ll select form many different optional modules in order to define your own educational pathway and eventual career trajectory.
- Business and Management Strategy
- e-Business and e-Marketing
- Entrepreneurship and Creativity
- International Management
- International Marketing
- Professional Learning Through Work
- Research Project