This program is typically delivered over a single year at full time.
Your first term in Leeds Trinity’s MBA program meets only one day per week, typically on Thursdays.
- Operations and Global Supply Chain Management (typically meets for 10 2.5 hour sessions)
- Leadership and Professional Development (typically meets for 3 days of contact time, from 9am-6pm)
- International Business (typically meets for 10 2.5 hour sessions)
In term two you’ll again meet 1 day per week for 10 weeks.
- Strategic Marketing and Planning (10 2.5 hour sessions)
- Management Consultancy Project 1 (10 2.5 hour sessions)
- Corporate and International Strategy (10 2.5 hour sessions)
In your final, summer session you’ll conduct a major off campus Management Consultancy Project.
Optional Modules Include:
- Services Marketing
- Project Management
- Innovation, Change & Enterprise
- Human Resources Management