This is a 3 year program for most students. If taken at part time it can be delivered across up to 6 years.
- Fundamentals of PRINCE2 project management
You’ll learn all about the PRINCE2 approach to project management, and how to apply it.
- Business case development
This module explores how to justify a project, especially in terms of cost, risk and benefit.
- Operational research and systems approaches
You’ll learn to use both quantitative and qualitative analysis methods effectively.
- Project: Value, innovation and change
You’ll explore ways to deal with innovation, value development and MoV certification.
- Fundamentals of AGILE project management
This module covers ‘scrum’ and ‘agile’ project management, as well as ways of tracking progress.
- Quality standards and management
Here you’ll learn techniques to assure and improve project quality.
- Project risk management
You’ll learn to identify, analyse and monitor risk in a project.
- Research methods
Here you’ll explore specific methodologies of project research.
You will also deliver a substantial Dissertation