This is a 1 year program for most students. If taken at part time it can be delivered across up to 2 years.
- Inside the Modern Organisation
You’ll learn to assess an organisation’s strategic position and internal organisation in this module.
- Creating transformational organisational strategy
Here you’ll learn to collect data and complete a strategy for effecting change within an organisation.
- Leading change, performance and effectiveness
You’ll study sustainability, value creation, leadership, project management and ways to improve a business.
- Applied management consultancy
This module will show you how to use what you’ve learned in the context of an external consultancy.
- Procurement and management of construction
Here you’ll study common problems and issued of the management of construction projects and the procurement process generally.
- Property development process
This module explores the way strategic decisions are made in the context of property development.
- MBA business project
Here you’ll put what you’ve learned into practice, addressing a current issue or opportunity.