This is a 1 year program for most students.
Semester 1 Modules:
- International Human Resource and Management
You’ll look at the unique challenges of HR management of the global scale.
- Leading Public Health and Health Promotion
This module explores the role of health institutions in leading societal change.
- Management and Leadership
Here you’ll explore the challenges this setting holds for leadership.
Semester 2 Modules:
- Health Economics in Developing Countries
This module explores the economic challenges of delivering medical services globally;
- Health planning in Developing Countries
You’ll look at how planning requirements differ in different markets.
- Management in Action
You’ll look at how managers actually work in the global health sector. This module includes an observation experience in an NHS trust hospital or an NGOs.
- Research Methods and Strategy
Here you’ll explore the strengths and weaknesses of different research techniques.
Semester 3 Module:
This will be an extensive piece of written work, relating to your studies.