Your first year of study will cover the basics of computing and information systems, as well as introducing you to web applications and the Java programming language.
- Programming in Java
- Introduction to Web Design and Development
- Information Systems
- Computer System Fundamentals
In your second year, you’ll look at how networks are built and organised, as well as learning to integrate more advanced concepts into your programming and coding efforts.
- Professional Development
- Computer Networks and Operating Systems
- Algorithms and Data Structures
- Advanced Programming
You’ll be taking high level Baccalaureate modules in year three, and preparing yourself for your final year by delivering an individual or group CS project.
- Software Agents and Optimisation
- Programming Languages: Principles and Design
- Mobile Application Development
- Information and Network Security
- Artificial Intelligence
The capstone of the degree program is your Master’s Project. This may be developed purely in-house, or may be delivered in a work-based setting in conjunction with one of MMU’s partner organisations.
- Advanced Computer Networks and Operating Systems
- High Performance Computing and Big Data
- Independent Study Project