This MSc program is delivered over a single year.
You’ll study a wide range of highly specialised modules, designed to give you cutting edge skills relating to information security, risk management, securing wired and wireless computer networks, and so called ‘white hat’ ethical hacking and penetration testing methods. On completion, you’ll be able to apply for membership with the BCS.
On graduation, you’ll know how to:
- Critically assess computer systems security and outside threats
- Keep yourself up to date on advances in cyber security and hacking technology
- Resolve your clients’ security issued creatively and effectively
- Use the latest cyber security tools and applications effectively
- Communicate about technical subjects both verbally and in writing
- Maintain ethics and professionalism in a business context
- Ethical Hacking for Cyber Security
- Information Assurance and Risk Management
- Information Governance and Security
- Network Security
- Research Methods and Project Management
- Wireless Networks and Security
- MSc Computer Science and Digital Technologies Project