No matter whether you take this program intensively, at full-time or part-time, you’ll take the same 5 core modules and dissertation module.
Core modules include:
- Research: Approaches, Methods and skills
- Strategic Management of Healthcare
- Managing health improvement through social marketing
- Leadership and Collaborative Working in Public Health and Healthcare
- Developing management and leadership competencies in Healthcare
The dissertation is presented as a sixth core module, worth a full 60 credits. This will be conducted on a subject of your choice. This should be selected to align with your interests and intended career track, and you will be allocated a personal dissertation supervisor to give you advice and any support you need.
In addition there is an optional, non-credited module called Academic Language Skills in Health. This is designed to help boost your high level technical English language skills, and is perfect for overseas students or anyone who might need a refresher.