This course incudes 6 required modules, and 2 that can be selected from nearly any NTU offers. However, it is advisable to select them from the Commercial Law or International Trade lists, as these will be most relevant to the degree material.
- International Commercial Transactions
- International Competition Law
- International Oil, Gas and Mining Investment Law I
- International Oil, Gas and Mining Investment Law II
- Oil, Gas and Mining Environmental Law I
- Oil, Gas and Mining Environmental Law II
After completing the taught modules you will undertake a dissertation. This will be a substantial piece, written to high academic standards. You will research this independently, though you will be supported at every step by a tutor who is chosen for their expertise in the field and relevance to the subject of your dissertation. So long as a tutor with the appropriate expertise is available, you may select nearly any relevant topic for your dissertation.