This is a 3 year program for most students.
In your first year you’ll study the fundamentals of design. You’ll work on several design projects, some of them for real world clients. You’ll also explore model making and architecture orthographic drawing techniques.
- Architectural Design in Context 2
- Architectural Representation
- Architecture and Society
- Introduction to Architectural Design 1
- Introduction to Architectural History
- Introduction to Technology
Years 2 and 3
In the latter 2/3 of the program, you’ll explore your own practice and style. You’ll also study critical theory and the history of spatial design. You’ll focus on delivering excellent, sustainable design concepts. At the end of this program, you’ll deliver a Comprehensive Design Project and a related Dissertation.
- Architectural Technology 1
- Cities, Culture and Society
- Design Practice
- Digital Culture
- Interior Architecture 1
- Interior Architecture 2
- Interior Architecture 3
- Issues in Architectural History and Theory
- Management, Practice and Law
- Material Research and Design