This is a 1 year program for most students, but can be taken at part time across 2 years.
- Research Methods – This module teaches you to use primary and secondary sources of data for academic and professional purposes.
- Operations and Process Management – Here you’ll learn how businesses deliver goods and services, maintaining quality and profitability
- Introduction to the Principles of Marketing – This module shows you how buyers and sellers interact within the marketing environment.
- Finance and Accounting for Business – Here you’ll learn to assess corporate financial information critically, from both the financial and management accounting perspectives.
- Global Strategic Management – This module focuses on how to deliver a competitive advantage in a sustainable, ethical manner.
- Developing Skills for Business Leadership – You’ll learn to assess your own strengths and weaknesses and give you core leadership skills.
- Managing the Contemporary Organisation – This module conveys leadership and management skills relevant to modern international commercial organisations.
Capstone Module Choice – select one from: Dissertation, Synoptic Research Project or Client Project