This is a 1 year program for most students, but can be taken at part time across 2 years.
The program can be taken either as a Postgraduate Certificate, a Postgraduate Diploma or a full Master’s of Science degree.
- The MSc program is outlined below. You’ll need to pass a full 180 credits of 20 credit modules, as well as completing a 60 credit dissertation satisfactorily.
- If you do complete your MSc requirements, you will qualify to extend your degree with a year in work placement. This will set you apart from other untried graduates in the field, and make you much more able to compete for the best roles.
- The PD Dip program requires you to pass either all six taught modules or 3 modules and the dissertation, as arranged with academic staff.
- The PG Cert program requires only passing 3 of the 20 credit taught modules or to complete a single 60 credit Computer science Research project.
- Research, Scholarship and Professional Skills
- Secure Systems Architecture
- Enterprise Networking
- Advanced Software Development
- Data Science and Machine Learning
- Big Data and the Cloud
- MSc Dissertation