This is a 3 year program for most students. One of its key features is that you will be able to develop your own values and awareness by choosing optional modules which fit your interests and intended career path.
In your first year you’ll learn about programming and information systems, as well as basic management principles.
- Business Computing
- Exploring International Business and Management
- Introduction to Object Oriented Programming
- Modern Computing Technology
- Professional Applications of Communication Theories
Year 2’s modules focus on IT management specifically.
- Business Intelligence Programming
- Complex and Structured Data
- Current Research
- Foundations of Security
- Management Information Systems
- Professional Issues and Computer Risks
- Requirements Specification and Software Design
- Web Technology
In your final year you’ll deliver a Final Computing Project as well as taking a few very advanced modules.
- Advanced Web Technology
- Business Intelligence and Decision Making
- Computing Project (double module)
- Information Systems Strategy
- Software Analysis and Testing
- Software Project Management