This is a 1 year program for most students, but can be taken at part time across 2 years.
The program can be taken either as a Postgraduate Certificate, a Postgraduate Diploma or a full Master’s of Science degree.
- The MSc program is outlined below. You’ll need to pass a full 180 credits of 20 credit modules, as well as completing a 60 credit dissertation satisfactorily.
- The PD Dip program requires you to pass either all six taught modules or 3 modules and the dissertation, as arranged with academic staff.
- The PG Cert program requires only passing 3 of the 20 credit taught modules. It is sometimes possible to complete a 60 credit project instead of the course content.
Semesters 1 & 2
- Advanced Research Design
- Finance in Health and Social Care
- Human Resource Management in Health and Social Care
- Leadership in Health and Social Care
- Operational Management in Health and Social Care
- MSc Dissertation