This degree program is typically delivered over a single year at full time. However, the same material can be taken in several different modes:
- The full MSc program requires you to complete all of the core modules, at least one elective, and the 60 credit Dissertation/Live Project.
- You can also take the program as a Post Graduate Diploma (PgDip) in Finance by taking the same module load but without the Dissertation/Live Project requirement.
- Lastly, you can take a more limited line-up of modules, and leave with a PgCert, a Post graduate Certificate in Finance.
Core Modules Include:
- Research Methods
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Corporate Governance and Ethics
- Corporate and Behavioural Finance
- Causes and Effects of Financial Crises
Elective Modules Include:
- Accounting for Managers
- Family Business Insight
Note that many of the modules will impart vital professional skills, including teamwork, leadership and communication. These will become important and highly transferrable skills.