This degree program is typically delivered over a single year at full time, or at part time in as many as seven years. This material can be taken in several different modes:
- The full MSc program requires you to complete all of the core modules, at least one elective, and the 60 credit Live Project.
- You can also take the program as a Post Graduate Diploma (PgDip) in Finance by taking the same module load but without the Live Project requirement.
- You can take a more limited line-up of modules, and leave with a PgCert, a Post graduate Certificate in Finance.
- In addition, you may take individual modules on a CPD basis, and apply them to a subsequent degree program later.
Core Modules Include:
- Strategic Management
- Organisational Behaviour
- Operations and Supply Chain Management
- New Business Development
- Introduction to Management Accounting and Finance
- International Marketing
- International Leadership Power and Policy
- Contemporary Issues in International Management