This degree program is typically delivered over a single year at full time, or at part time in as many as seven years. This material can be taken in several different modes:
- The full MSc program requires you to complete all of the core modules, at least one elective, and the 60 credit Desk Study or Fieldwork Project.
- You can also take the program as a Post Graduate Diploma (PgDip) in Finance by taking the same module load but without the Desk Study or Fieldwork Project requirement.
- You can take a more limited line-up of modules, and leave with a PgCert, a Post graduate Certificate in Finance.
- In addition, you may take individual modules on a CPD basis, and apply them to a subsequent degree program later.
Core Modules Include:
- Sexual and Reproductive Health and Gender
- Researching Global Health and Development
- Health and Development
- Global Public Health; and Health Systems
- Global Health and Social Policy