This program is typically delivered in a single year at full time.
Terms 1 and 2:
Each of the first two terms will include three 15-credit modules.
Term 3 consists of only 2 taught modules, so most of your time can be dedicated to your dissertation. This will be a substantial work, delivered with the guidance of the academic staff and a personal tutor. It can be based on a topic of your choice that plays to your academic and professional interests. It can be based on clinical case files or research that you would conduct yourself.
- Calcium & Bone
- Clinical Chemistry, Gut & Metabolism
- Endocrine Oncology & Genetics
- Endocrinology: Core Knowledge & Key Skills
- Reproductive, Pregnancy & Paediatric Endocrinology
- The Adrenal Cortex & Medulla
- The Hypothalamus & Pituitary
- Thyroid Endocrinology