This degree program is designed as a ‘top up’, and can be entered at any of its three levels, depending on your prior academic experience. Each level corresponds to 2 semesters of learning time, and represents 120 credits of core and elective modules. Part time options are also available, which can extend the entire program to up to 6 years.
Core Modules Include:
- Emerging Agricultural Issues
- Integrated Farm Project
- Research Project
- Work-based Research Project
Elective Modules Include:
- Advanced Crop and Plant Science
- Advanced Crop Production
- Advanced Livestock Production
- Agricultural & Equine Journalism
- Consumer Behaviour
- Corporate Finance
- Farm Machinery Management
- Farmland Ecology
- Game and Deer Management
- Marketing Communications
- Rural Business Diversification
You can learn about each module in detail by clicking here.
You may be required to enrol in a ‘bridging program’ or foundation year before beginning your studies, depending on your previous school or professional experience.