This BSc course is delivered over 3 years, with the third year spent in a business placement.
During the first year of the program, you’ll gain a solid grounding in both maths and business principles.
- Functions of Several Variables
- Number Systems
- Matrix Algebra
- International Business
- Markets and Consumption
- Organisational Studies
Over your second year, you’ll study more advanced mathematics as well as the principles of management and human resources.
- Graphs and Optimisation
- Linear Algebra and Group Project
- Strategic Management
- Marketing Strategy in Context
- Managerial Accounting
- Human Resource Management
- Vector Analysis and Fluids
- Statistical Methods
- Ordinary Differentia Equations and Fourier Analysis
- Ring and Factorisation
- Groups and Group Actions
- Further Linear Algebra and Modules
- Real Analysis
This year will feature only 2 core modules, allowing you to select a wide range of electives and establishing your specialty.
- Integrating Management – Business in Context
- Integrating Management – Leadership and Innovation
There are more than 45 elective modules available in year 3. The full list can be found here.