This is a 1 year program for most students, but can also be taken over the course of 16 months.
- Group-Based Case Study
You’ll learn about security breaches and how they have been prevented and minimised.
- Information Security Concepts And Principles
You’ll explore the nature of information security in the commercial and private contexts.
- Network Security
You’ll learn how to keep networks secure but also open and accessible.
- Research Principles And Practice
You’ll learn how to research CS issues effectively.
- Standard Based Security Audit And Assessment
You’ll learn how to conduct a security assessment and audit to professional standards.
- Systems And Application Security
You’ll earn how to secure access to individual applications and whole systems.
- Web-Based Applications And E-Commerce Security
You’ll learn how to keep data safe online, without impeding commerce.
You’ll conduct an extensive research project.
- Incident Handling And Hacking Techniques
- Information Security Management