This is a 2 year program for most students.
In your first year you’ll build on the science background from your undergraduate degree, learning everything a radiographer needs to know about the equipment you’ll be using, the types of patients you’ll work with, and what will be expected of you. You’ll learn how to read all kinds of medical imagery, and to identify oncological and other abnormalities.
- Body Systems And Anatomical Image Interpretation
- Competence For Practice 1
- Introduction To Professional Practice
- Personal And Professional Development 1
- Principles Of Oncology, Radiotherapy And Technology 1
- Researching For Practice (Distance Learning)
Much of your second year will e taken up by researching and writing your dissertation. You’ll have the full support of Sheffield Hallam’s academic staff, but this will be a chance to display the skills you’ve learned.
- Competence For Practice 2
- Personal And Professional Development 2
- Principles Of Oncology, Radiotherapy And Technology 2