This program is typically delivered over a single year at full time.
Core modules convey the basic content that any master’s level student will need to succeed in a football or sport related business or management career. These are the skills virtually all employers in the industry demand in high level graduate employees. These modules also lay the groundwork you’ll need to make the most of the elective modules listed farther down the page.
Core Modules Include:
- Football, Politics and Development
- Research Methods in Sport
- Football Governance and Mega Events
- Research Paper
- Monitoring and Evaluation for Sport
Elective modules allow you a great opportunity to direct the course of your education, and to prepare yourself for a more specialised career pathway. The exact list of modules offered changes from year to year.
Elective Modules Include:
- Wellbeing in Youth Sport
- Professional Practice
- International Sport, Business Culture and the Media
- International Sports Marketing and Management