This program is typically delivered over a single year at full time.
Core modules convey the basic content that any master’s level student will need to succeed in a computer engineering career. These are the skills virtually all employers in the industry demand in high level graduate employees. The degree program has three essential foci:
- Applied Contemporary International Management Theory
- Management Research
- Personal Management Development
These modules also lay the groundwork you’ll need to make the most of any elective or optional modules you may wish to explore.
Core Modules Include:
- Business Skills for Leadership
- Continuing Professional and Personal Development
- International Business Issues and Practice
- International Management in Context
- International Management/Work-Based/Consultancy Project
- Management Research Methods
- Organisational Development
You’ll also have the opportunity to undertake a work-based project. This will include a working placement with an organisation with a suitable focus. Alternatively, you might opt to research a management consultancy report or to engage with an international organisation to deliver a consultancy report on a live brief.