This is a one year program at full time, but may also be taken over 2 years at part time.
- Global Governance for Health
This 15 credit module looks at the national and international organisations which work to improve population health, as well as the roles and responsibilities they take on.
- Infection and Immunity
This 30 credit module looks at how immunology protects against infectious disease on the cellular and molecular levels, and how it sometimes fails to do so.
- MSc Research Project
This is a major project worth 60 credits. You’ll prepare, plan and conduct primary research as well as collect, analyse and discuss your results in a formal presentation.
- Antimicrobial Resistance
- Conflict and Catastrophe Medicine
- Culture and Mental Health
- Global Health and Comparative Health Systems
- Global Health Diseases
- Global Health Ethics and Law
- Global Health Humanities
- Humanitarian Action and Ethics
Research Support Modules:
- Practical Data Analysis: Qualitative and Quantitative Approaches
- Research Methods