This degree program is typically delivered over a single year at full time.
It meets all requirements for your LPC education. These include:
Core Practice Areas
- You’ll study Property Law and Property law Practice. You’ll explore property transactions in detail and learn to facilitate them.
- You’ll study litigation in the courts. This will include the practice of Criminal Law, Dispute Resolution and Civil Litigation. This will include finding options.
- You’ll explore Business Law. This will include the interpretation and drafting of business documents, learning about tax issues, and practice advising business clients on a wide range of transactions.
You’ll study Writing, Drafting, Advocacy, Interviewing and conducting Practical Legal Research.
You’ll also select at least 3 electives chosen from the following list:
- Corporate and Commercial Client
- Commercial Property
- Employment Law
- Family Law
- Advanced Criminal Practice
- Advanced Civil Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- Private Client
This will allow you to select a specialty for yourself in accordance with your career plans.