This course is delivered over 4 years at full time, including a ‘sandwich year’ if professional placement.
- Economics 1 for Accounting and Finance
- Foundations of Financial Accounting
- Foundations of Management Accounting
- Managing People and Operations
- Marketing and Strategy
- Maths 1 for Accounting and Finance
- Statistics 1 for Accounting and Finance
- Corporate Finance 1
- Financial Accounting 1A & 1B
- Financial Markets and Institutions
- Management Accounting 1A & 1B
Year 3 (Placement):
This year will be spent in a paid industrial or professional placement working in accounting or finance. This will give you not just vital workplace experience and an excellent entry on your CV, it will help you start building your professional network.
There are no required modules in year 4. Instead, you have access to a wide range of electives. These will let you define your own specialty or specialties and prepare you for your chosen career path. Note that you must select at least 90 credits worth of Accounting and Finance modules, of which no less than 15 credits can be from Finance. You should aim for 60 credits n each of the two terms.