This degree program is typically delivered over 16 months, including a summer break. However, there are three delivery options:
- 1 year, 3 semesters (intensive)
- 16 months, 3 semesters (standard)
- 2+ years, up to 6 semesters (part time)
- Hacking the Human
The human element is increasingly the most vulnerable part of any security set-up.
- IoT Security
This module explores the Internet of Things, and the security procedures needed to protect it.
- IT Ethics and Law
Here you’ll explore the ethics, laws and regulatory framework surrounding cybersecurity.
- Master’s Project: Cybersecurity
This will be a complex, individual study and critical evaluation of your specialty within cybersecurity.
- Mobile Systems and Cybersecurity
Mobile phones, tablets and laptops all present unique security challenges. This module explores them.
- Research Methods for Computing
You’ll use what you learn here to support your Master’s Project research.
- Systems Administration and Security
Here you’ll explore the basics of modern network security.