This degree program is typically delivered over 4 years at full time.
You’ll begin with modules that explain the basics of accounting, finance, taxation and business skills.
- Principles of Marketing
- Principles of Management
- Principles of Economics
- Introduction to Financial Accounting
- Introduction to Finance, Taxation and Ethics
- Academic and Career Enhancement skills
In year 2, you’ll learn more about marketing and accounting in particular, as well as business law.
- Financial Accounting I
- Management Accounting I
- Professional Skills Development
- Business Law
- Consumer Behaviour
- Marketing Management
Year 3 presents the option to learn more about either the practical or the academic sides of the disciplines.
- Diploma in International Academic Studies
- Diploma in Professional Practice
Your final year you’ll take the capstone modules of this course.
- Services Marketing
- Personal Taxation and VAT
- Management Accounting II
- International Marketing
- Financial Accounting II
- Digital Strategy and Communications
- Audit and Assurance