This degree program is typically delivered over 4 years at full time.
You’ll begin with a core curriculum designed to teach the basics of the travel and tourism industry.
- Media, Creativity & Experience
- Management in Action
- Introduction to Leisure and Tourism
- Global Travel Destinations
- Food Tourism, Festivals and Events
- Contemporary Tourism
In year 2, you’ll learn how to apply management skills to the travel and tourism industries.
- Transportation Operations in Tourism
- People Management
- Landscape Change and Tourism
- Contemporary Marketing Practice
- Business Research Methods
- Accounting Studies
Year 3 presents the option to spend 2 semesters studying abroad, or to get a year of work placement experience.
- Placement (Optional)
- Study Abroad (Optional)
Your final year is a chance to learn high end skills and complete your research paper.
- Tourism Planning, Development and Management
- The Business Plan
- Research Paper
- Managing Talent and Productivity
- Management Accounting
- eBusiness Strategy
- Creating Visitor Experiences
- Contemporary Marketing Management
- Contemporary Issues in Leisure, Tourism and Events