The MA course is delivered over a single year, in three semesters.
Your core curriculum for the first year will consist of modules designed to give you a solid background in Accounting and Finance, including:
- Accounting (15 Credits)
- Economic Analysis (15 Credits)
- Issues in Corporate Finance (15 Credits)
- Quantitative Methods (15 Credits)
In year 2, you will focus more on the specifics of finance and management. Your modules will include:
- Financial Analysis and International Accounting (15 Credits)
- Management Accounting (15 Credits)
- Portfolio Analysis (15 Credits)
In year three you will undertake an extensive dissertation, worth all 60 credits for the semester.