This course is delivered over 3 semesters in a single year for most students.
Your core curriculum for the first year will consist of modules designed to give you a solid background in the application of law in a strategic context. You’ll take:
- International Law: A Time of Challenges (30 Credits)
- Strategic Theory (30 Credits)
…as well as an additional module in Critical Legal Thinking and Scholarship.
In your second semester, you can choose 2 modules form the following list of electives:
- Global Security Issues (30 Credits)
- International Human Rights Law (30 Credits)
- International Humanitarian Law (30 Credits)
- Latin America: Security Conditions and Challenges (30 Credits)
- The use of Force in International Law (30 Credits)
In your final semester, you’ll devote yourself to your Master of Law Dissertation, worth 60 Credits.