This program is typically delivered over three years at full time.
Core Modules Include:
- Airport Management
- Aviation Law
- Aviation Operations Management
- Business Practice Explored
- Crisis Management And Communication
- Dissertation For Aviation And Airport Management
- Introduction To The Airline Industry
- Management Accounting For Business
- Managing Health, Safety And Security For Aviation
- Managing People In Aviation
- Pr Ethics And Csr
- Research Skills For Aviation And Airport Management
- Strategic Management
- Using Data To Build Business Practice
Your progress will be assessed in various ways, including reports, presentations, projects, portfolios, appraisals, writing and exams.
You will also have the opportunity to learn about the aviation and airport management industry by spending some time actually working at an airport role to gain real world experience. You’ll learn a set of skills specific to this competitive industry as well as making the kind of professional contacts which could define your later career.